Keep Talking is a service allowing Korek prepaid subscribers to request for an extra credit when they run out of Balance. Upon recharge, Korek will get a fixed amount of service fee.
Subscribers can request the credit via dialing *202#.
The service has the following package and pricing:
72 hours (Used or not)
- Current Balance should be less than 60 IQD.
- Not a new customer: Line is recharged at least 3 times since activation.
- No pending reimbursements
Once at the next topup
On-net, off-net Voice and SMS only.
How it works
Getting this service is very simple.
- Dial the USSD code allocated for Keep Talking service: *202#.
- System will check whether you are eligible or not (according to the defined criteria).
- If eligible: credit will be granted and you will be notified.
- If not eligible: a notification message will be sent informing the customer that he can’t activate this service.
Benefits to Customer
You don’t have to miss the opportunity to make that call when you run out of Balance.
No time to get to Korek shop and recharge? No problem. Use “Keep Talking” and make that very urgent call, then recharge when you get the chance!
- Total amount of the credit will be reimbursed from you –regardless if you used it or not-; reimbursement can took place through any top up channel: scratch cards and balance transfer.
- Line Activity Status: you should have recharged your line at least 3 times since activation and line should be in active status.
- The granted credit will be available for 72 hours (3 days) only; after that the amount will not be available for using.
For More information, Please call Korek Customer Care on 411.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ